This ASX listed financial services organisation is currently recruiting for a Employee Relations Manager to join their progressive team situated in the CBD. This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven individual to join a high achieving and innovative environment.
Based at the head office, the remit of this role includes providing day-to-day employee relations advice. You will act as the Employee Relations expert for the NSW market as well as ensuring consistency across the organisation nationwide within the ER remit. You will work closely with the legal team to escalate any relevant matters and track all cases and reports on trends with the market. You will also manage a team of 5 ER professionals.
The client is ideally looking for an experienced ER Manager with proven strong team management experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an ER/IR or employment law role
- Evidence of project management experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Tertiary qualification/s in Human Resources preferred.
- Previous experience working within the insurance or financial services industry preferred
Please contact Emma Dundas for more information on email@example.com We look forward to receiving your application.