My client is a global and world leading technology platform supporting millions of people every day. Backed by decades of expertise, world leading research and continuous innovation they have over 5000 employees worldwide in over 60 countries.
My client is searching for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their Sydney headquarters. The Senior HRBP will act as a strategic and trusted advisor to business leaders locally and as part of a global HR team. HRBPs are coaches, enablers and facilitators who understand that focusing on people and driving an inclusive, empowering culture of growth and transformation, is the secret to our many years of growth and success.
The focus of this role is to assess, guide and positively influence the business. HRBPs are proactive communicators and change agents, who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions that drive results forward.
The Sr. Human Resources Business Partner role provides strategic and tactical support, management consultation and employee relations services in ANZ. Additionally, this role will have managerial responsibilities for two employees. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Support a client population of c150 employees
- Influence leaders and employees by recommending new approaches, policies and procedures to affect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and employee development
- Act as the HR coach for the ANZ region, including attending leadership meetings and influencing decisions
- Manage activities associated with workforce planning, performance management, learning and development, compensation, and employee relations
- Advise and coach managers and leadership on HR best practices
- Manage employee relations issues in your client group
- Facilitate the roll out and training of various HR and business initiatives
- Coordinate performance management and succession planning programs
- Build knowledge of local talent market trends and coach managers on competitive ways to attract and retain top talent
- Contribute to the development and facilitation of multiple org development, compensation, and policy initiatives
- As my client is a global company, HR Partners must be available for occasional off-hours virtual meetings or trainings with colleagues in other regions
- 8+ years HR Business Partner or HRM experience gained in a high tech environment
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- Working knowledge of Australian HR employment law
- Experience using an HRIS; Workday experience is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with business presence
- Demonstrated change management skills, with flexibility to juggle competing priorities
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity, ethics and strict confidentiality
- Fosters and promotes a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I)
Please contact Jenna Flamsteed for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.