Our client is a fast growing, global FMCG company that is committed in making everyday food better for everyone. This an exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator or Advisor looking to take the next steps in their career and fully immerse in the companies culture by working onsite. This role can be based at either Moorebank or Erskine Park.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing advice and support across the employee life cycle to deliver on the overall HR strategy.
- Support with ER matters, including EA process and interpretation
- Advise managers on HR policies, procedures and legislations
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR practises
- Coach line managers through creation of position descriptions and the recruitment process to ensure it aligns
- Deliver relevant training and workshops
To be successful in this role you will need to have at least 1 or 2 years experience in a HR Coordinator or Advisor position. Previous experience working within a blue collar environment is desired. You must have strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills with the ability to build strong relationships and create rapport.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions please contact Rachel Stevenson at email@example.com.