Our client is a global ASX listed financial services organisation who equate to around 3,500 employees. Working within a small knit team talent acquisition team you will the have the ability to work with complete autonomy.
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality, end-to-end recruitment across a dedicated portfolio.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process across a high volume
- Work closely with key stakeholders to support and coach them through best practises
- Develop key sourcing strategies by utilising various platforms
- Provide exceptional customer service to all candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Ensure adherence to all company processes and policies
To be successful in this role you will have to be driven to perform and have exposure to volume recruitment within an internal environment. Previous experience in tech recruitment is desired. You must be highly organised, have strong attention to detail, great communications skills, ability to develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels and work in a fast paced environment.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions please contact Rachel Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org.