Our client is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit private health insurers, who’s goal is to assist Australians in leading healthier lives and get the most from the healthcare system. Our client offer multiple benefits to their employees including up to 50% off health cover, pet and travel insurance. Based in the CBD with flexible work arrangements.
As a HR Consultant you will be a part of the Employee Experience Shared Service team and provide assistance across all HR functions.
- Managing the HR inbox by coordinating and responding to all queries
- Support all HR processes across the full employee lifecycle and provide a seamless employee experience
- Providing, revising and updating written material such as policies, letters, templates, forms, procedures
- Coordinating and assisting with process and policy improvements
- Advise on company policies
- Partner with stakeholders, business partners and the employee experience team to deliver business needs
To be successful in this role, you must have 2-3 year’s experience working within a similar role within HR. You must have exceptional communication skills and be able to work across multiple stakeholders.