This business is a leader in the particular market that they operate in. They have a national workforce of blue and white collar employees and a well resourced HR team.
The Organisational Development & Capability Specialist will provide advice and services at all levels across the organisation to lead and support the development, implementation and delivery of the organisational development and culture strategy as well as assist with the delivery of learning and development initiatives.
Reporting to the Organisational Development & Capability Manager your key accountabilities and responsibilities are to:-
- Manage and implement end to end delivery of organisational development and culture initiatives aligned to the culture transformation strategy and People & Culture programs
- Design, development and implementation of the talent management processes to create organisational capability, capacity and succession planning
- Design, development and implementation of the capability frameworks and integrate the framework with people processes.
- Design and implementation of career paths and learning pathways
- Develop and plan for learning and development solutions
- Lead the development and implementation of performance management system and supporting processes
- Contribute to organisational reporting and insights around People and Culture metrics
- Manage the employee engagement survey, and support the business with insights and action planning
- Manage values recognition and award initiatives
- Develop and undertake measures to review initiatives for impact and effectiveness around operating model and structure for alignment with organisational strategy.
- Maintain current industry information, new thinking and new approaches, and incorporate these into solutions
- Provide specialist organisational development, culture, change management, and generalist human resources advice
There is also the opportunity for leadership, the continuous provision of services, project and change management and a commitment to health, safety and the environment.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in human resources management, organisational development, business or a related field and/or relevant demonstrated experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in similar role with demonstrated experience delivering culture, leadership and capability development programs
- Certificate IV in Training and Development and/or relevant demonstrated experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including high level business report writing expertise.
- Strong attention to detail, high level of customer service and ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as required.
- Experience with using a HR systems and reporting tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Desirable: Experience in eLearning design
- Desirable: Experience in Project Management or Change Management
Please contact Fiona Marr for more information on 0479092774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.