This professional services firm has a high performing and dynamic culture with an international client base. The organisation is a leader in its field with a reputation for driving a results orientated culture in a fast moving, hard working environment.
This role forms part of the P&C business partnering team and contributes to the firm’s success through the provision of strategic, commercially focused people and culture strategy and advice, and driving the implementation of the firm’s P&C projects and priorities with responsibility across a globally represented legal division or business services function.
People Strategy & Planning
– Own the development of division/function people plan and identify and advise on associated people implications.
– Connect global/regional teams in all locations on at least a quarterly basis to share updates on global projects, initiatives and share insights.
– Lead and optimise program of work across client group teams to embed people practices, policies and systems and drive the implementation of initiatives that support the achievement offirm objectives and desired culture.
– Drive and shape the organisation design across client group, including workforce/resource planning.
– Scope and develop business cases for strategic people projects (as required).
– Partner with Finance in annual planning processes and periodic business reviews, co-creating strategic workforce plans and people budgets for client group.
– Develop trusted relationships across client division/function
– Provide strategic consulting, advice and governance on people practices across client group with a focus on talent, capability, leadership and structure.
– Drive a focus on coaching and guiding partners/senior leaders to support their peers and themselves in fulfilling their potential as impactful leaders for our business.
– Support, coach and mentor leaders of client group to be the best they can be – Focus on improving individual leadership effectiveness and building change management capability.
– Development and implementation of P&C programs, projects and processes
– Advocate and lead the adoption of firm-wide P&C initiatives
– Drive delivery of core people processes, aligning and integrating outcomes to support workforce plans, eg. talent assessment, remuneration review.
– Share thought leadership and expertise to influence design of people initiatives with a focus on building talent and capability.
– Act as the ‘voice of the business’; collaborate across the P&C function ensuring COE’s receive timely information and insights to design and develop solutions fit for purpose.
– You must have experience in business partnering at an Executive level within a fast-paced, complex business environment.
– Strong understanding of contemporary HR practices, organisational development/talent practices, learning and development, reward and recognition concepts, employee relations frameworks and HR operations
– Knowledge of current employment legislation and application
– Strong commercial and risk acumen
– Ability to act as a trusted advisor to Divisional Head/Function Executive and their leadership teams, coaching and developing capability, demonstrating the confidence and maturity to challenge and push back as required
– Strong analytical skills – ability to translate data into actionable insights
– Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including negotiation
– Solution focused with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
– tertiary qualifications in Business, HR, Learning & Development or Organisational Psychology ideal
Please contact Fiona Marr for more information on 0479092774 or email email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.