A well known Global organisation with circa 10,000 + employees who have a well resourced ER and HR team. Headquartered in Sydney, this growing organisation is renowned for their ethics, commitment and quality they provide to their clients.
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to provide specialist,
compliant and trusted Employee Relations/Industrial Relations recommendations and advice to P&C team, leaders and their teams.
The role ensures people can perform at their best through ensuring a safe and inclusive place to work, supported by fit-for-purpose policies and procedures that enable the future of work, embrace the Purpose and promote the achievement of the strategic priorities.
- Project manage and execute employee relations initiatives that promote the future of work, flexibility, an exemplary employee experience, diversity and inclusion, trust across the organisation, safety, ethical decision making and a culture of doing the right thing.
- Identify risk management opportunities through partnering with P&C and business leaders on all (basic to complex) employee relations matters as part of project work and or business as usual work activity
- Be able to analyse and interpret EBA’s/Awards
- Maintain that all people policies, procedures and documentation to the agreed quality standards and ensure they are Purpose aligned and drive the best people experience.
- Monitor external trends and the legislative, case law and regulatory environment to ensure a contemporary approach to employee relations and ongoing compliance.
- Proactively engage with and influence key internal and external stakeholders and partners including the Finance Sector and Public Service
- Association Unions and relevant regulators.
The client is ideally looking for an experienced lawyer/ER Specialist with the following:-
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an ER/IR or employment law role
- Ideally require a law qualification or have extensive ER employment law experience
- Extensive knowledge of employment relations frameworks and employment legislation
- Evidenc of project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Tertiary qualification/s in Human Resources preferred
- Previous experience working within the insurance or financial services industry preferred
Please contact Fiona Marr for more information on 0479092774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.