Our client combines deep expertise and over 25 years of experience with trusted and reliable technology to deliver trading solutions for financial institutions. They specialise in equities execution, clearing and settlement services for the wholesale market.
They support their customers grow their wealth by combining expertise with
This is a generalist role providing end-to-end operational support and overseeing all day-to-day administrative activities for the HR function.
Your duties will include:
- Perform data entry and analysis for our organisation’s HRIS to assist in ensuring high quality HR data and employee file maintenance
- Ensure timely updates of organisational training records and producing monthly and yearly training reports
- Collate and document employee information, performance reviews and contracts
- Work with payroll team to resolve data inconsistencies
- Contribute to updates to the company’s HRIS, procedures and communications to reflect
- agreed policy
- Provide HR policy advice to the business
- Coordinate Talent Acquisition and Learning administrative activities
- Deliver HR tasks as required including administration support to Head of HR
On appointment to this position, you will be offered a Competitive hourly rate + super.
If this sounds like a position you would be interested & you’re available to start work immediately, click apply & we will be in touch.