This international professional services organisation is evolving and experiencing a period of significant growth. With headquarters in North Sydney they are embarking on a period of substantial change with several large scale projects on the horizon.
The role partners with its own client groups to deliver strategic initiatives and implement HR life cycle procedures in line with business goals. The role also provides support to the Senior HR Business Partners to deliver organisation wide HR activities, provide coaching to managers to deliver on people strategy, and develop capability amongst senior leaders and key talent.
• Implementation of HR strategy.
Build and maintain positive relationships with Australia/NZ Executive leadership
team and other internal/external stakeholders
• Advice on and management of Senior ER and restructuring matters
• Organisational design at overall functional or Executive team level
• Strategic workforce planning
• Management coaching
• Talent Management
• Input to business planning including risk advice regarding people issues
• Analysis of key themes from employee experience research (eg ENPS, OHI)
to drive improvement.
• Influencing delivery by business on organization-wide commitment to Culture,
Diversity and Inclusion targets
• Execute the implementation of local HR projects ensuring projects are delivered according to schedule and budget
• Participate in specific organisational projects as HR Subject Matter Expert
• Effectively educate business clients on HR Services model and ensure relevant queries are referred to the correct areas for resolution.
• Implement HR COE Regional and Local initiatives and support and facilitate
interaction between HR COE areas and business clients.
Minimum of 8 years HR generalist experience, including previous experience partnering with senior management
• Experience working in a high change environment and resilience to continue to remain proactive and make a positive impact.
• Industry experience – ideally financial services experience (insurance/banking) and awareness of industry dynamics
• Strong analytical skills – ability to recognise and identify problems and provide solutions
• Influencing – explore the needs of others, clarify understanding and explore options
• Adaptability – role model positive behaviours
• Relationship Building – foster deep and effective relationships and ensures trust and integrity are maintained
Please contact Fiona Marr for more information on 0479092774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.