This is a large well known creative, dynamic and high profile brand. They have a well resourced HR team and work on exciting HR projects.
Due to a constantly changing environment and a number of exciting HR projects and initiatives being rolled out, there is a need for a HR Business Partner to join this forward thinking team to on a permanent basis:
- Partnering with leaders across Finance and Sales providing daily support
- Working with the Head of People and Culture to deliver the people strategy
- Drive key people initiatives across the business including Finance Transformation
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to People Leaders (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partner with business leadership to identify opportunities to attract, develop and retain people to achieve their potential
- Lead organisational development activities to develop and enhance current organisational capabilities
- Support our leaders through change and transition in a time of current business integration
- Work with the broader People and Culture team to support companywide initiatives
- Support individual and team development as well as provide guidance to support the high growth and need to become more efficient and effective
- Work on long term projects to transform our business.
The client is seeking an experienced HR business partner/HR manager with proven experience across People transformation or Organisational design.
They would like someone who is smart, dynamic, proactive, engaging and commercial.
Ideally you will have come from a white collar industry background.
We look forward to hearing from you.