Our client is an Australian born Hypergrowth Tech business who are now growing globally. With circa 300 staff and a well resourced HR team. They make a difference, think outside the box and operate in a fast paced environment.
The L&D Manager will be the sole person for the learning function and will utilise third parties where necessary
- create a learning framework that embraces a range of mediums, connecting and up-levelling our people and leaders through engaging communications and learning events.
- Partner with Leadership and People & Culture team members and others across the business to understand the learning needs of the employees.
- Take ownership of identifying opportunities, tackling challenging or difficult tasks, and seeking to drive improvement.
- Develop and run programs and offerings that aim to develop the skills, experience, and knowledge that our managers and senior leaders need now and in the future. These will range from foundational skills e.g. (goal setting and feedback), to the more complex e.g. (navigating change and thinking strategically).
- Support our senior leader programming; including our exec coaching program (both group and 1:1 exec coaching)
- Support our people leaders throughout the bi-yearly performance review discussions to ensure our people are getting the right learning and development within their roles.
- Contribute to the annual talent mapping discussions with the Leadership Team and people managers.
- Maintenance and Management of our performance development tool Lattice
- Implement and manage a Learning Management System that will engage and motivate the people.
- Analyze and report on the success rate of these programs based on engagement and attendance
The ideal person for this role will come from the Tech industry or have experience with a dynamic, hypergrowth, fast moving business scale up business.
Ideally you would have created a learning function previously and have the ability to think globally.
We look forward to receiving your application.