An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Business Partner to join a luxury retail business based in Sydney CBD. You will develop relationships with senior stakeholders across Australia and New Zealand and you will have the opportunity to work on a number of strategic HR projects.
The People and Culture Business Partner is responsible for partnering with relevant business leaders, enhancing leadership capability to increase performance, whilst delivering a high quality, flexible service, responsive to the needs of the organisation, and in line with legislative requirements and best practice in Australia and small team in US
Perform the role of ‘Partner’ to support and inform leaders within the portfolio on people related strategy and activities. Enhance the capability of people leaders to improve and drive team performance and engagement.
– Employee Lifecycle, Development, Talent Management and Retention
– Development, Engagement and Wellbeing
– Legislative, award and safety compliance
– Remuneration Review and Management
– Employee Relations, Performance Management, Grievance Resolution
– Employee and Industrial Relations:
– P&C Projects and Reporting
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary HR practices
- Must have proven ability to interpret and apply relevant employment legislation and industrial instruments
- Strong demonstrable experience and knowledge, as a minimum within an Advisor role
- Experience in the implementation of structural changes
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of training
- Results oriented and commercial knowledge with related experience preferably within a manufacturing or industrial business or retail industry. This will be highly regarded.
- Experience in coaching and enabling Managers on people management, including award interpretation, policy and procedure interpretation, legislation requirements, performance management
- Experience with the execution of HR cyclical processes (remuneration review, workforce planning, talent review, performance and development cycles)
Skills and Abilities:
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and analytical abilities – able to weigh alternatives and make recommendations or devise solutions and initiatives
- Ability to positively influence outcomes, listen to and respect the views of others
- Ability to work under broad guidelines but recognising situations that need to be escalated
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneously a range of activities
- High attention to detail and solid organisational and administrative skills
- Able to establish appropriate priorities and meet deadlines;
- Continuous improvement focus
- Self-confidence and high levels of initiative
- Preferred, tertiary qualified in Human Resources or related business degree or Organisational Psychology. Relevant experience in the areas stipulated has a greater importance.
If this sounds like you please call Fiona Marr on 0479092774 or email email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!