This organisation is a well respected brand in the Financial Services sector. Customer led and values driven they have a well resourced ER team who are collaborative, high performing and engaged.
Headquartered in Sydney, this growing organisation is renowned for their ethics, commitment and quality they provide to their clients.
The purpose of the role is to provide guidance, trusted compliance advice (AU and NZ legislation), coaching and support with complex people matters to ensure people can perform at their best in a workplace that is both safe and inclusive.
Key responsibilities include:-
– the deliver of an effective and efficient service to employees and managers across Australia and New Zealand
– Manage a portfolio of cases, advising and supporting the business through the lifecycle of complex case management to resolution
– Ensure advice provided aligns with policies, procedures and external legislative requirements for Australia and New Zealand
– Identify opportunities and trends for our people experience overall and specific business divisions to increase capability and address gaps or learning opportunities as required
– Identify continuous improvement opportunities to enable effective use of the tiered service model
– Contribute to project work as identified and drive the success and solutions across the team and P&C
– Contribute to your own workplace safety and wellbeing and proactively manage risk for Conduct
– Regular reviews of knowledge articles and processes to identify opportunities to improve the people experience and effective use of the tiered service model.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an ER or employment law role
- Extensive knowledge of employment relations frameworks and employment legislation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Tertiary qualification/s in Human Resources preferred
- Previous experience working within the insurance or financial services industry preferred
Please contact Fiona Marr for more information on 0479092774 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.