This organisation is well respected brand in financial services. They have a well resourced HR team who are collaborative, high performing and engaged. This role also has links to Diversity colleagues in Asia & Globally.
We are seeking an experienced D&I specialist who will report to the Head of OD & Talent to focus on the below:
- Shapes and executes the delivery of the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) strategy leveraging internal metrics and collaborating with business leaders, our Global DEIB community and thought leadership experts.
- Strengthens our focus on gender diversity and LGBTQ+ inclusion and play a key role in shaping the expansion of our DEIB agenda in line with leading practices.
- Places DEIB at the forefront of our EVP and positioning them as an industry leader through external media channels and partnerships.
- Manages the cross-functional actions to ensure that we are positioned to achieve recognition through accreditations, including WGEA Employer for Choice for Gender Equality, the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and Parents@work accreditation.
- Leads on collaborating and guiding our employee resource groups to ensure that there is alignment between strategies and actions in line with our business priorities.
- Collaborates and leads the education and upskilling of our people managers and leaders on DEIB topics.
- Consults across the appropriate functions to ensure that DEIB practices and processes are integrated into all our people interactions.
- Responsible for quarterly leadership reporting and annual WGEA compliance reporting
- Participate on Global/Regional L&D calls and projects when required.
To succeed in this role must bring a proven expertise as a specialist in D&I or have deep experience from an Organisational Development role.
This role will be a mix of strategic and hands on work and the client is seeking a profile from a corporate environment.
The role is open to 4 or 5 days week for the right person.
We look forward to receiving your application.