This organisation is well respected brand in financial services. They have a well resourced HR team who are collaborative, high performing and engaged.
Currently seeking a high calibre Talent Development Manager:
- End to end development role, managing the implementation and quality of the leadership and professional skills portfolio, leveraging our digital platform and blended solutions to support our aim of a sustainable future ready workforce.
- Lead the design and implementation of tailored development solutions, working with third party vendors to address identified gaps and needs.
- Consult with business leads on technical training, providing guidance on structure and alignment with career pathways.
- Lead the development pillar of the new Global Career Frameworks for Australia and New Zealand, integrating the offering into the EVP.
- Facilitate the development of a technical learning centre of practice, sharing learning interventions across functions, leveraging the LMS and developing a channel for promotion and alignment of centralized learning initiatives.
- Expert in usage and governance of the digital platform to support our development framework.
- Lead the development of the on-boarding solution for new joiners.
- Conduct 360 debriefs with leadership program participants.
- Provide guidance and consultancy on development best practice to Senior Human Resources Business Partners and Executive teams to ensure alignment across the organisation.
- Consult with Global and Regional teams on key development and cultural initiatives, to ensure understanding and to tailor (as required) to meet the needs of the business.
- Participate on Global/Regional L&D calls and projects when required.
This role will also focus on capability uplift, leadership development, future skilling, 1:1 coaching, professional development and career development programs.
To succeed in this role must bring a proven expertise in L&D/Talent development.
This role will be a mix of strategic L&D and also managing multiple programs at once with vendors/third parties.
The client is looking for a background from a Large organisation.
We look forward to receiving your application.