This organisation is well respected brand in the blue collar space. They have a well resourced HR team who are collaborative, high performing and engaged.
Currently seeking a high calibre Senior HR Advisor to own the largest revenue generating part of the business and also work on HR projects:
- Provide operational support to the P&C Manager and assist in developing and implementing initiatives that will improve employee attraction/retention and engagement.
- Undertake the responsibilities of the Senior P&C Advisor in their absence (short term).
- Development, review and communication of Group and site HR policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with Group Recruitment, support local recruitment initiatives.
- Provide support to the site annual performance review and talent management process, ensuring that all employees participate.
- Conduct induction/orientation processes for new employees to ensure they fully understand their new work areas and general administration processes and procedures.
- Participate in various P&C projects and initiatives, leading specific projects where required.
- Coordinate and support various site wide training and career development initiatives including leadership development programs, graduate programs, vacation student programs, and apprentice/trainee programs.
- Provide P&C Manager with accurate information for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting, including participating in budget planning and review.
- Communicate and/or escalate, in a prompt manner, any issues or areas of concern to the P&C Manager and team members where such issues may impact on the P&C function and/or the site.
- Prepare for, and attend, weekly P&C team meetings to communicate progress on projects and initiatives and inform the P&C team of any matters of concern.
- Ensure regular updating of P&C activities on the P&C Visual Information Centre.
- Ensure compliance with relevant health, safety, security and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Consistently demonstrate leadership through behaviours aligned with the core values and leadership principles.
To succeed in this role must bring a proven expertise in generalist HR advisor position. Ideally from blue the blue collar environment.
Ideally you will live close to Bland, Lachlan and Forbes Shires or be open to relocating to the area permanently.
We look forward to receiving your application.