This organisation is well respected brand in financial services. They have a well resourced HR team who are collaborative, high performing and engaged.
This will provide employee relations advice and engaging subject matter experts from across the People & Culture team, to deliver on program and regulatory obligations and outcomes:
- Manage the framework for employee relations policies across Australia and New Zealand
- Manage the framework for employment agreements across Australia and New Zealand
- Lead and implement strategic employee relations projects ensuring alignment to strategy and compliance obligations
- Manage the P&C mergers & acquisitions framework well as the ongoing subsidiary governance framework
- Contribute to P&C due diligence and integration activities on multiple concurrent acquisitions and other transactions
- Contribute to bargaining for enterprise agreements (Australia) and collective agreements(New Zealand)
- Design and ensure appropriate implementation of change initiatives resulting from changes in enterprise/collective agreements, employment agreements and policies
- Project manage all programs according to the agreed project delivery method, people engagement practices and monitoring quality assurance through reporting, tracking, risk identification and management
- Work closely with our internal employment law team to escalate as appropriate and obtain legal advice where required
- Monitor external trends and the legislative and regulatory environment to ensure a contemporary approach to policies, projects, M&A activity and ongoing compliance.
To succeed in this role you may be a Senior HR generalist who has deep ER/IR or M&A experience. Also this role would suit a background specialising in ER/IR.
The client is looking for a background from a Corporate organisation.
We look forward to receiving your application.