Due to significant growth in the organisation, this innovative consulting business is recruiting for an Organisational Design Consultant to join their high performing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to design and deliver national projects and to help develop new and existing client relationships.
This role will specifically focus on organisational design and delivery to support a large national project with a high profile client. You will closely partner with senior stakeholders to design, develop and deliver change implementation plans to support important people initiatives.
In this role you will:-
- Deep dive into our client to understand their strategy and the business objectives.
- Understand and design for what a future ready organisation needs – with a focus on structure, roles and workforce compositions
- Create and facilitate interactive and immersive stakeholder workshops to help model the future of organisational design
- Design data driven solutions to manage workforce capability and capacity with the future of work in mind
- Deliver crucial business insights through data analytics to help key stakeholders understand the complexities of their problem in simple means.
To succeed in this role you must be able to demonstrate your experience having previously worked within a highly technical Organisational Design role.
- Min 5-7 years in either a consulting or in-house Organisational Design, Organisational Development, or Workforce Transformational role ideally from an FMCG or Retail environment.
- Experience and confidence in facilitating and presenting to Executive Teams, strong commercial acumen and a focus to drive business outcomes through people;
- A genuine interest and experience in human behaviour – ideally with an organisational psychology or psychology degree;
- Leadership experience, with plenty of energy and holding yourself accountable to stay outcomes focussed in an often-ambiguous environment;
- Great time management skills, solid data analysis skills, and confidence using Excel and PowerPoint.
- You’ll be a clear, constructive and engaging communicator – someone who knows what to ask and when, as well as how to challenge and be challenged.
- You must have a passion for making a difference for the client and their people.
To apply or for more information, please call Fiona Marr at Peoplecorp on 0479092774/ firstname.lastname@example.org.