Our client is a well established professional services organisation with a presence in more than 30 countries. They require an experienced HR Advisor to join their dynamic team supporting stakeholders in Australia and Singapore.
Reporting to the HR Director this role provides front line HR support to business managers and employees. Working closely with a number of key stakeholders and team members, this is a fast paced role with responsibility for managing the full generalist remit including:
- Management of employee files, on-boarding and off-boarding processes and leave entitlements
- First point of contact for payroll and policies
- Ensuring all policies and processes are accurate and updated
- Supporting the management of benefits plans
- Maintenance of accurate data within Workday including regular reporting and HRIS testing as required
- Recruitment support
- Events and training coordination
- Management of performance cycle on Workday including communication and support to staff
- Supporting key HR projects and initiatives including health and wellbeing, and training and development programs
Due to the global nature of this organisation, work outside of regular office hours will need to be undertaken to support international stakeholders.
To be successful in this position you will need to be highly organised, adaptable and professional. You will have at least 3 years of HR experience and minimum 1 year as an HR Advisor within a corporate environment. An understanding of payroll is essential, and a background in Workday is highly advantageous. You will also have exposure to managing visas or relocations and dealing with overseas stakeholders.
To be considered for the role you will have a HR degree and proven experience working in a high pressure environment. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to take initiative and work independently.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please contact Vivian Castillo at email@example.com for more information.