This national professional services brand are the leader in their field with over 20,000 members and an employee base of circa 200 employees.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for a range of generalist activities including:
- Provide business partnering expertise across employee engagement, performance enhancement, learning and development, diversity and inclusion and talent management initiatives and programs.
- Drive people practices that are linked to the business and divisional plans.
- Support business growth and change outcomes for the organisation.
- Support and implement the organisational engagement strategy and action plan.
- Contribution to the People and Culture strategy, plans and initiatives.
- Provide commercially sound, risk mitigating advice and consultation on recruitment, performance, talent management and ER
- Continuously develop our employment brand and employee value proposition.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants.
- Support internal career development and mobility.
- Develop high quality people analytics reports and dashboards.
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives and solutions aligned to the P&C strategy and employee engagement action plan.
- Developing an internal communications strategy to promote our employee benefits offering
- Implementing reward and recognition programs.
- Re-designing our onboarding experience.
To be successful in this position you need to be an experienced HR Business Partner who has had experience in employee experience, culture and engagement as part of your role.
You will also have a background from a corporate , commercial business.
We look forward to receiving your application.