This business is a leader in the particular market that they operate in. They have a national workforce of blue and white collar employees and a well resourced HR team.
Reporting to the Senior HRBP, this will have full autonomy for a dedicated client group (corporate head office) along with having a HR advisor/HRBP as a direct report.
The role will involve:
- Individually and with Managers, ensure understanding and engagement with vision, purpose, and strategic and stakeholder considerations at Manager and Team levels
- Inspire confidence and urgency within the group and across the Business Unit for the delivery of timely, high-quality service to internal and external customers
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, continuously drive agility and flexibility in responding to market and industry changes
- Develop customer and stakeholder engagement plans and deliver excellence in this area
- Demonstrate advanced levels of competence in the leadership capabilities required
- Attract, retain and develop talent to complement the values and behaviours
- Reward and recognise good performance aligned to organisational values and goals and manage poor performance in a timely manner
- Promote and support organisational objectives around engagement and culture change Management
- Manage all People & Culture related enquiries the business unit in line with People & Culture strategy
- Remuneration review process and probation to ensure effective management of teams
- Develop and implement the people plan for the business unit
- Assist in the development and implementation of employees’ engagement, succession planning, career development and talent management strategies.
- Participate in the development of Organisational Development programs and their delivery
- Provide timely and informed first level advice and assistance to managers in resolving issues including conflict, grievances, poor performance, performance management discussions and industrial relations disputes in consultation with the Employee Relations Manager.
- Project plans are developed and managed in accordance within budget, resources and timeframes.
The client is seeking a seasoned HR business partner with experience of working in both blue and white collar environments.
Experience of working in a matrix organisation and of managing people, is highly desirable.
Candidates who are accredited in LSI are highly admirable for this role.
We look forward to receiving your application.