AFCA works directly with consumers, small businesses, and industry to provide fair, free, and independent dispute resolutions for financial complaints. Their vision is to be a world-class ombudsmen service raising standards, minimising disputes, meeting diverse community needs, and to be trusted by all. Learn more about who AFCA are and the work they do by visiting their website: https://www.afca.org.au/
Located in Melbourne and reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources across the organisation. Sitting on the Executive team you will act as a strategic partner to the CEO, Board and other leaders in the business. This role will lead a skilled, professional team which will work to ensure AFCA has the right people and culture to ensure a high performing, agile organisation that is well positioned to achieve it’s long term goals.
Highly experienced, you will be a seasoned HR executive that understands how the HR strategy aligns with the business strategy. You will also be able to build on the work they have done within the HR function in regard to culture, leadership and engagement. You will also be able to demonstrate the below skills:
- Have experience at a senior level in the design and implementation of people strategies, systems and processes.
- Have the ability to socialise a vision and pragmatically prioritise and implement best practice.
- Have strong influencing skills and be confident formally presenting to an Executive team.
- Be highly results orientated, energised by a challenge and able to set and deliver against stretch goals.
- Have a pragmatic mind-set, moving swiftly from strategy to action and focussing on key priorities.
AFCA has always been committed to building an inclusive culture where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and identities are celebrated. AFCA know that their people perform at their best when they are empowered to be themselves, which in turn enables their future success as an organisation. Joining AFCA means joining an organisation of passionate, intelligent people who are interested in financial fairness and driving positive change in the financial sector through alternative dispute resolution, innovative solutions, education, and communication.
To apply, please follow the link below or for more information, please call Renee Clarke on 0421 842 233.