A well known Global organisation with circa 10,000 + employees who have a well resourced ER and HR team.
Reporting into the Manager, ER Policy & Governance there is an opportunity to work across ER policy, designing frameworks and being involved in M&A work. Additionally there is an opportunity for someone with an ER governance background which involves designing governance frameworks and process mapping which would be suited to a legal background.
- Manage the framework for employee relations policies across Australia and New Zealand
- Manage the framework for employment agreements across Australia and New Zealand
- Lead and implement strategic employee relations projects ensuring alignment to strategy and compliance obligations
- Manage the P&C mergers & acquisitions framework as well as the ongoing subsidiary governance framework
- Contribute to P&C due diligence and integration activities on multiple concurrent acquisitions and other transactions
- Contribute to bargaining for enterprise agreements (Australia) and collective agreements (New Zealand)
- Design and ensure appropriate implementation of change initiatives resulting from changes in enterprise/collective agreements, employment agreements and policies
- Project manage all programs according to the agreed project delivery method, people engagement practices and monitoring quality assurance through reporting, tracking, risk identification and management
- Work closely with our internal employment law team to escalate as appropriate and obtain legal advice where required
- Monitor external trends and the legislative and regulatory environment to ensure a contemporary approach to policies, projects, M&A activity and ongoing compliance.
- Proactively manage risk.
The client is looking for an experienced ER or Workplace relations managers from a large complex business with white collar workers.
We look forward to receiving your application.