A well known Global organisation with circa 10,000 + employees who have a well resourced ER and HR team.
Reporting into the EGM, Employee relations there is an opportunity in the ER advisory space to lead a large ER team. Additionally there is an opportunity to work across ER policy, designing frameworks and being involved in M&A work. Finally there is an opportunity for someone with an ER governance background which involves designing governance frameworks and process mapping which would be suited to a legal background.
- Lead a team of Case Management Advisors and Employee Relations Specialists to deliver a high performance, agile culture.
- Design and manage robust employee relations processes
- Monitor employee relations advice across the service delivery model ensuring alignment to policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Manage the delivery and escalation of employee relations matters to agreed service levels
- Enable and drive comprehensive reporting, analysis and insights on employee relations
- Contribute to the proactive implementation of employee relations initiatives, including
- Work closely with internal employment law team to escalate as appropriate and obtain legal advice where required
- Represent at the Fair Work Commission, Australian Human Rights Commission and Employment Relations Authority .
- Design and manage the framework for employee relations policies and agreements
- Lead and implement strategic employee relations projects ensuring alignment to strategy and compliance obligations
- Design and manage the mergers & acquisitions framework as well as the ongoing subsidiary governance framework
- Contribute to bargaining for enterprise agreements and collective agreements
The client is looking for an experienced ER/Workplace relations manager from a large complex business with white collar workers.
For the advisory role you would have ideally lead a team.
These roles are looking for 7-10 years experience in a Senior ER position.
We look forward to receiving your application.