A Growing national business who are innovative, fast paced and customer centric. They have a well resourced HR team and have an amazing culture for it’s employees.
This role will lead the Reward function and strategy along with the cyclical activities throughout the year. It will partner closely with the Director of HR and lead the following projects:
- Performance & Rewards strategy, framework and processes
- Build fit for purpose performance and rewards programs that enables strategy
- Lead yearly performance and remuneration review cycles in conjunction with the HRBP’s.
- Analysis and insights to the Board, along with writing and preparing board papers
- Work with Business Partners to support leaders in embedding performance and rewards strategy
- Strong analytical and data modelling experience
- Experience with developing share and sales incentives plans
- Visa compliance knowledge
- You will play a key part in the strategic design and facilitation of remuneration initiatives that meet ongoing business objectives and reflect innovative market trends.
- Analysis of the executive reward processes.
To be considered for this role you will have experience previously within an ASX listed organisation.
Ideally you will have lead a Reward function previously or ready to step up into this position.
You will have proven experience in board papers, executive remuneration and share plans.
We look forward to receiving your application.