Exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to work with one of Australia’s top organisations!
In this role, you will be reporting directly to a Senior Business Partner and you will work closely with your team in a fast-pace environment. This is a busy, hands-on role and some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Build strong & sustainable relationships across the business
- Contract generation
- Ownership & updating if HR content
- Onboarding & offboarding
- Getting involved in multiple HR Projects
- Managing inductions across the business
- Promotion of employer brand both internally & externally
- Attracting & sourcing new talent for the business
- Screening applications
- Scheduling interviews
- Candidate care
- Reference checking
- Ad-hoc project work and administration
To be considered for this role you will ideally have at least 2 years previous HR & Recruitment experience in either an internal or agency environment. You will be highly motivated and have the ability to thrive under pressure. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a great role for a candidate who might be on a working holiday visa and looking for a contract position!
Please contact Claire Murphy for more information at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.