An award winning business with a large headcount who are growing to 3000 employees and have a well resourced HR team.
This role with evaluate and execute a new ER/IR strategy for the business. This will also have a global remit
You will Provide employment law advice to the business across organisational, team and individual case issues.
Also to ensure appropriate and compliant global employment law policies and practices, that are embedded and continually reviewed within the business.
The role will provide specialist advice to mitigate risks and provide a positive team member experience whilst ensuring
compliance with policies and procedures.
You will be the escalation point for employee relations
matters globally and be responsible for providing expert guidance on best practice requirements, effective early intervention strategies and policy relating to employment relations matters.
- Analyse the employment relations climate and supporting team member engagement during global growth and organisational change;
- Lead risk management and focus on global employment law compliance as we move into new jurisdictions;
- Undertake internal consultation to ensure areas of risk and employment challenges are managed.
- Maintain active reading and networking to maintain current knowledge of ANZ and European ER landscape to anticipate changes likely to impact the business.
- Partner with external experts as required
- Ensure employment contracts, agreement and other tools and documentation are fit for purpose, maintained and compliant.
- Review business process and systems to ensure underlying system configuration is compliant with awards and enterprise agreements.Ensure key compliance documentation and record keeping is maintained.
- Advise and coach business leaders on Enterprise Agreement / Award application, industrial and employee relations, policy application, grievance resolution and workforce planning matters
- Develop HR and leader capability in the understanding and application of employment law, policies and practices to ensure consistency and manage risk.
- Build and deliver key learning programs across key compliance and HR best practice areas.
- Provide advice to Payroll on award and employment law and benefit administration.
- Provide specialist guidance ensuring positive relationships with unions and other associated parties are maintained.
- Lead response to industrial disputes;
- Lead the relationship and key negotiations (if required) with trade unions and other employee representative forums as appropriate to ensure business performance, team engagement and legal compliance.
The successful applicant will be an experienced ER/IR Leader.
An admirable profile is a candidate who has been previously qualified as a Lawyer. The business will support and pay for any upgrade in qualifications if necessary.
Experience with negotiating EBA’s is paramount.
The client is open to 4 or 5 days a week.
We look forward to receiving your application.