Arguably one of the most progressive and fast growing companies currently in Australia. They are agile, innovative and are an employer of choice by many, who also have exciting growth outside of Australia.
This is an autonomous role supporting the wider HR team on everything reward & compensation across the 4 regions.
Including job evaluations, STI/LTI plans, end of year cycle, remuneration frameworks and benefits.
Given the region’s it looks after this person will be responsbile for all relevant legislation and governance.
- Maintain job descriptions for each position in the organisation; ensure descriptions
accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents and matched to aligned to the Career Framework and Remuneration Framework.
- Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to
determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Prepare and maintain job classifications/levelling and salary scales. Prepare and present summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Manage global equity plans and maintain all aspects of the equity management system, including new grants, vesting events, processing and settlement of transaction, and terminations.
- Ensure all equity issues are appropriately documented and the respective equity instruments issued in accordance with local requirements.
- Provide, on an as needed basis, data and analysis related to equity holdings
- Gather data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data
analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Evaluate and implement job analysis instruments and materials, make suggestions for process improvements.
- Research employee benefits in similar industries; based on findings, recommends changes or updates to existing benefits or policies (across other countries, regions).
- Development, implementation, communication and administration of Reward policies, strategies, practices and share/stock incentive programs.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in a ASX listed environment. Profiles who have had roles covering multiple regions outside of Australia will be highly admired however not essential.
This will suit a Reward/compensation candidate from a fast paced matrix environment who is ready to step up to be the sole person for Reward in this growing organisation.
For more information please reach out to Adam Oldman. We look forward to receiving your application.