An award winning business based in Sydney with over 700 employees Australia wide. They are committed to providing first class services to their clients and due to growth they are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the collaborative HR team.
You will be one of three HR Business Partners and will report into the HR Operations Manager, your client group will consist of approximately 250 employees. The key objectives for the role are to support your client group on a full range of matters including:
- Leading the effective onboarding and induction of new employees and managing the full employee lifecycle
- Providing expert advise to your stakeholders
- Performance management
- Employee engagement
- Taking ownership for all employee relation matters
- Maintaining detailed employee records
- Supporting the rest of the team in talent management, L&D and Renumeration
The successful applicant will have tertiary qualifications in HR management or a related discipline, have previous experience as an HRBP, with sound knowledge of employment law and demonstrated experience with award interpretation, along with well developed interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
You will need to be self driven, confident and dynamic and enjoy a fast paced environment as there’s never a dull moment!
For further information please contact Hazel on 0422 588 561 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application