This is a well-known Global manufacturing company with an established presence here in Australia. The HR team, in particular, is filled with high calibre talent and therefore have a collaborative, team oriented culture!
This is an environment where you can learn, grow in experience and skills and be a part of a fantastic business. If you are hungry to learn, ambitious and motivated, this is a place where you will fulfil your potential.
The HR Shared Service Lead will report into the Head of HR. This position will have a full broad remit:
- Lead APAC Shared Service team (HR, Payroll and Remuneration Coordinators)
- Oversea standardisation of people processes, policies and documentation
- Leveraging technology platforms and streamlining processes
- Stakeholder management and coaching across mid to leadership level
- Provide timely, consistent and high-quality advice for all operational HR enquiries from the business
- Coach, mentor and upskill existing team
- Perform audits and controls to ensure data integrity and compliance
This opportunity will appeal to a high performing HR professional with experience developing, managing and leading a team. A proven ability to continually build team capability, develop staff and strong leadership skills are critical. You will ideally have experience with both a blue- and white-collar workforce however this is not essential.
Please contact Emma Dundas for more information on 0449 648 277. We look forward to receiving your application.