Well recognised Australian organisation who is going through exciting and progressive HR transformation. Operating nationally, with around 7000 employees they are aiming to bring a more commercial lense to it’s business objectives.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day support activities for the Workday and other HR applications, partnering with functional owners and leaders to drive the configuration, enhancement and delivery of the
solution to reflect HR business processes.
This role is responsible for supporting the delivery of high quality and effective HR services and solutions, as aspired to by
the function. The position is responsible for delivering tools and frameworks to support and build HR capability. This includes a focus on HR program management, service metrics, opportunities for process and service improvement, and to drive quality initiatives that support overall performance of the HR function.
This role has two main requirements, the first having prior experience of a full workday implementation and the second is to have led teams of more 4 previously.
in addition experience with the below is admirable:
- Experience with cloud based solutions – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Experience in management of cloud based applications/systems, preferably Workday
- understanding of technical IT issues to enable discussion with technical specialists
- Experience with Managed Services Contracts, Service Level Agreement and Vendor Contracts
- HR functional expertise and broad industry knowledge of HR processes and systems
For more information please apply, we look forward to your application.