Our client is a thriving organisation and holds a very strong presence in the Australian market. You will provide critical support to the business on HR policies, processes and systems as well as analyse workforce trends and identify and propose strategies to enhance workforce efficiency and effectiveness. This is a six month contract.
In this role, you will report directly to a Senior Executive and you will be responsible for:
- Managing the HRIS as well as HR reporting and communications
- Providing advice and responding to front line HR queries
- HR Administration including contract generation, HR documentation and records management
- Reviewing and updating existing initiatives, policies and processes
- Analysing workforce trends and developing HR strategies
You will have the opportunity to work on a pipeline of exciting HR projects and you will be working in an extremely fast paced environment. This is an extremely busy role with variety & a great culture.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in Human Resources. You will hold up to 3 years experience in a Senior coordinator or HR Advisory position. You will be a self motivated individual with the ability to take direction & build relationships with ease.
If this role is of interest to you please apply or email email@example.com or call Claire Murphy at Peoplecorp on 0466872102!