This organisation has around 55 employees based in Australia and has previously been recognised as a ‘Great place to work’. There is an ongoing desire to develop the capability and culture of this thriving business through investment in their people and the value that leadership places on HR’s contribution.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for providing generalist HR leadership and support across the business whilst also acting as a strategic partner and change agent. You will possess strong commercial acumen and a flexible approach as there will be a need to contribute at both an operational and strategic level.
You will :
- Partner with the Managing Director and wider leadership team to provide ongoing advice, coaching and direction across a diverse range of human resource initiatives.
- Enhance workforce capability, values and culture by developing talent management and other related systems and strategies.
- Take ownership of the company’s work, health and safety systems.
- Develop and implement HR strategy that supports key business drivers and enables business improvement initiatives.
- Drive talent acquisition strategies to ensure the right people are in the organisation.
To be considered for this role you must have a strong background in the HR generalist field across both blue and white collar workforce’s. Coupled with a proven track record in talent acquisition and strong working knowledge of work health and safety best practice. You will have an empathetic approach and the ability to build strong working relationships with employees at all levels across the business.
Please contact Jenna Flamsteed for more information on 0421 080 674. We look forward to receiving your application.