In this role, you will report directly to a Senior HR Manager and you will be responsible for:
- Managing the HRIS as well as HR reporting and communications
- Providing advice and responding to front line HR queries
- HR Administration including contract generation, HR documentation and records management
- Reviewing and updating existing initiatives, policies and processes
- Analysing workforce trends and developing HR strategies
You will have the opportunity to work on a pipeline of exciting HR projects and you will be working in an extremely fast paced environment. This is an extremely busy role with variety & a great culture.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in Human Resources. You will hold up to 3 years experience in a Senior Coordinator or HR Advisory position. You will be a self motivated individual with the ability to take direction & build relationships with ease.
If this role is of interest to you please apply or email email@example.com