Located on Sydney’s North Shore, this well known, prestigious organisation with an impressive history spanning 100 years have an excellent opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor to join the Human Resources team. You will have the opportunity to make the role your own, act as 2IC to the HR Director and mentor junior team members.
Reporting into the Human Resources Director the key objectives for the role are to support your client group on a full rage of HR matters including:
- Leading the effective onboarding and induction of new employees
- Conduct training needs analysis and identify opportunities for professional development
- Lead, process and deliver staff training
- Support the HR Coordinators with recruitment
- Lead employee communication and feedback through employment surveys and focus groups
- Conduct exit interviews
- Maintain detailed employee records
- Support the HR Director with the annual salary review process
- Act as 2IC to the HR Director and mentor junior team members
The successful applicant will have prior experience in a HR generalist position and sound knowledge of employment law, demonstrated experience in award interpretation, a passion for L&D is essential along with well developed interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. Tertiary qualifications in HR Management or a related discipline are also required.
For further information please contact Hazel Katon on 0422 588 561 or Hazel@peoplecorp.com.au
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION