One of Australia’s largest employers, you will be working with some of the brightest minds and diverse stakeholders in the country. With an employee base in the tens of thousands, you will enjoy working across a multi faceted, complex matrix environment, testing your communication and stakeholder management skills on a daily basis. Nothing stands still in this business so your ability to manage ambiguity will be absolutely paramount.
This role will head up Organisational Effectiveness and strategically sit over a wide range of OD topics, culminating in the delivery of a world class people experience offering to its employees.
Bringing your many years of experience to this role, you will design and deliver an enterprise EVP and Culture strategy, ensuring alignment with the wider organisational priorities. This will include delivering a group wide Learning & Development strategy as well as programs pertaining to employee wellbeing, leadership capability and more.
This role will require someone with expert communications and stakeholder management skills, an ability to get the very best from an already high performing team and command sound judgement and emotional intelligence in pressure situations.
You must have
- A depth and pedigree in Learning & Organisational Development
- A proven track record of design and implementation of strategic projects pertaining to People Experience
- A long track record of partnering and advising at C-suite and board level stakeholders
- Extensive experience leading large teams of subject matter experts across Learning, OD, Culture, Leadership Capability
- A Masters or above in Organisational Psychology or a closely related discipline
To apply, please follow the link below