Join a well recognised global organisation with a strong blue collar workforce, operations across Asia and North America. The business has total permanent workforce at circa 1,500 employees. Going through period of change and further development of HR function and processes where this newly created role has been established.
In this newly created role, you will be reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner and responsible for greenfield build of the talent acquisition function. As such, from a broader business sense you will develop deep entrusted relationships at all levels. Your expertise will raise the bar in talent strategy by building a strong running function, partnering closely with vendors, career improvement plans and pipelining. You will design and implement best practice recruitment strategy to exponentially improve the value proposition of the function. Paying up to $150K package.
- Strong background in talent acquisition
- Experience in greenfield talent function build would be preferable
- Recruitment experience in IT & Oil and Gas would be desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to design solutions and build strategy
- An understanding of ROI and recruitment’s role in commercial success
- Ownership and management of a P&L is desirable
- Tertiary qualification essential
For more information please contact Anja Finci on 0434 421 728 or apply following the link below.