This dynamic business is a fast-paced and results driven organisation. It is continually evolving, offering exceptional career progression and an engaging culture. An opportunity has arisen for a senior Safety & Wellbeing expert to lead a small team as they look to evolve their existing frameworks.
As an Interim Safety and Wellbeing Leader, you will be responsible for developing, and implementing a range of safety frameworks, systems, processes and training programmes. You will be involved in promoting a safe workplace culture through generalist safety responsibilities: hazard management, risk management and incident investigations.
You will also develop a Wellbeing and Mental Health support program, including creation of the framework guidelines and processes, raising awareness initiatives and training programmes. We welcome individuals who are able to generate new ideas and approaches to the corporate mental health and wellbeing space.
To be considered for this position, demonstrated safety and wellness experience is preferred. We are looking for a passionate individual with:
- Demonstrated and detailed knowledge and understanding of Safety, Wellbeing and Mental Health legislation and industry best practices to ensure accurate advice and support.
- Exposure to high risk psychological hazards in the workplace.
- Ability to create and deliver numerous wellness initiatives and programs.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, able to build relationships with key stakeholders throughout organisations.
- The ability to navigate highly complex organisations and the emotional intelligence to provide fit for purpose solutions.
- Exposure to change management and delivering programs that speak to the transformation process.
- Tertiary qualifications in mental health or a related discipline are advantageous – i.e. Occupational or Clinical Psychology.
We look forward to receiving your application.