This business is a well-established global organisation and leading in it’s field across Australia. Industrial Relations is at the heart of it’s culture, IR strategy is critical. The business holds a recognisable brand name, and welcoming work environment with relaxed and progressive culture, holding strong employee tenure, this is a great business to be a part of. Circa 1900 employees across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. Role is positioned in Sydney CBD, head office.
This is a newly created role which requires one to take ownership of the function as an industrial relations specialist implementing IR strategy. Reporting to the Legal Manager, and working closely with wider HR team. With a relatively flat structure the IR Specialist will have a broad remit including; reviewing and designing IR strategy, strengthening and maintaining relationships with unions, aligning contracts and terms across all employees, partnering with internal line managers and HR and providing coaching and advice on policy and performance management to align to positively with unions. You will be responsible in leading the negotiations of EBA’s (nearest being less then a year away).
To be considered for this opportunity you will have experience including but not limited to;
- Demonstrated expertise at a senior level within an ER/IR specialist career
- Track record of relationship building both internally with business stakeholders and externally with unions
- You will be analytical, numerate and provide real commercial insights
- Tertiary qualifications are mandatory, legal degree is desirable
- You must be able to travel interstate
You can call Anja Finci on 0434 421 728 with any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.