Our client is a Fortune 500 industry leader with a strong Australian brand and presence. Due to growth initiatives and internal organisational changes, this company has an interim leadership opportunity within HR Operations.
This role is an exciting interim opportunity for a senior HR Operations leader or specialist to work as part of a talented HR team and to have a real-time impact on the evolution of the function. You will drive critical internal HR Ops projects while providing day-to-day leadership to HR Ops and Shared Services teams. Your role will include:
- Partner with and contribute to the senior HR leadership group as part of the broader People & Culture team;
- Create a strategy to evolve people operations and embed a great employee experience through system and process innovation;
- Deliver on key cyclical activities during the year including the performance management cycle and Remuneration and Reward reviews;
- Provide guidance and support to the HR Director;
- Use data, tools and creative solutions to measure effectiveness of people operations and help drive people decisions;
- Be a champion for diversity and inclusion across the company by embedding these values into operations.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a passion for and experience in creating operational people processes;
- Have a track record working on HR projects to identify and implement process improvements;
- Have proven ability to influence and build strong relationships;
- Have people management experience;
- Be creative and have an entrepreneurial approach;
- Be flexible and adaptable and comfortable working with ambiguity.