Well recognised and highly regarded organisation has been producing the next generation of leaders in diverse fields since they were established. Operating nationally, this organisation currently requires a senior HR Business Partner to support a high touch client group. This role would suit someone who is ready to take the next step in their career and join a high performing team.
Our client is undergoing a period of significant investment into their HR function to deliver on the organisation’s strategic plan. As a senior member of the HR Partnering team, you will provide strategic advice and direction, translate strategy into operational goals, shape how services are provided to clients and engage with peers and team members to deliver service excellence and continuous improvement.
In this role you will report to an Associate Director, HR Partnering and manage key relationships and provide HR support to senior leaders in your client group.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic guidance and delivering operational solutions.
- Leading the development of annual client plans and projects ensuring alignment with the organisation’s strategy and workplace plan.
- Proactively managing an integrated and client focused stakeholder engagement strategy with senior leaders.
- Proactively leading projects and strategic priorities to enable clients and the HR function to meet key operational requirements and strategic objectives.
- Working effectively with key external stakeholders, including government bodies and unions to influence positive outcomes for the organisation.
Successful applicants will have expertise in talent management, driving high performance, change management, workforce planning, workplace relations and employee engagement. Experience within a large complex organisation or is important coupled with the ability to coach and empower team members. Other prerequisites include highly developed interpersonal and relationship management skills, the ability to demonstrate leadership skills and a flexible, adaptable and proactive approach. Tertiary qualifications, or an equivalent combination of experience and education are essential.