A global heavy industry group, ASX listed, with a longstanding history of providing cutting edge products and services. A large organisation with multiple sites across APAC with over 2000 employees. The organisation is in search of an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead for the ANZ and Philippines. Located in West Sydney head office, opportunity to also work in the city office on occasion. HR team at 26 members.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Organisational Development and lead a small team of two Talent Acquisition Specialists. Your role key responsibilities will include:
- Design and delivery of the recruitment strategy for corporate client portfolio
- Managing a team of two talent acquisition specialists
- Developing the employment brand in the market
- Partnering closely with HR and working across talent strategy, employee value proposition and branding.
- Building strong relationships with the business on hiring needs
- Increasing the capability of hiring managers
- Recruitment systems, processes and metrics
To be considered for this role, you must have relevant tertiary qualifications coupled with extensive internal talent acquisition experience. Your strong business partnering skills, along with your innovative and commercial approach will be critical to your success. Prior management experience is preferred.
Please contact Anja Finci for more information on 0434 421 728. We look forward to receiving your application.