This 12 month contract will see you working alongside the business within the corporate team, your focus will be to build the organisation’s internal search capability. In this newly created role, reporting into the regional talent acquisition lead, you will build frameworks and tools to support global and local searches for key Executive talent across the organisation. The role is both strategic and hands-on, developing various strategies to ensure top talent is effectively sourced. As well as operational recruitment, you will also be involved in developing other strategic sourcing initiatives to promote diversity. You will:
- Consult with people leaders on talent processes and succession planning to understand upcoming talent needs;
- Develop and use social media recruitment channels, working with marketing to optimise results and strengthen employer brand;
- Implement frameworks and tools to develop internal search capability;
- Develop Global and local talent pools for key roles;
- Champion and develop strategic sourcing initiatives to support diversity across the organisation.
To be considered for this role you must have a strong background in talent acquisition, with specific experience recruiting Executive level positions within a corporate environment. You must be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously. You will:
- Have experience with rigorous search frameworks and tools and the ability to establish talent pipelines for key roles across the organisation;
- Proven experience partnering with C suite stakeholders;
- Be confident running both global and local searches;
- Be commercially minded with strong stakeholder management capability;
- Be able to demonstrate results in delivering diverse talent for an organisation;
Please call Renee Clarke on 0402 255 719 with any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.