Ranked as one of Australia’s best places to work, our client is an organisation with a track record of success and they are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join them on a contract basis!
In this role, you will work on a part time basis(3 days per week) & will be reporting directly to a Senior Recruitment Partner. You will work closely with your team in a fast-paced, high volume recruitment environment. This is a busy, hands-on recruitment based role and some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Posting job advertisements
- Build strong & sustainable relationships across the business
- Supporting & coaching hiring managers
- Promotion of employer brand both internally & externally
- Attracting & sourcing new talent for the business
- Screening applications
- Scheduling interviews
- Candidate care
- Reference checking
- Ad-hoc project work and administration
To be considered for this role you will ideally have previous recruitment experience in either an internal or agency environment. You will be highly motivated and have the ability to thrive under pressure. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a great role for a candidate who might be on a working holiday visa and looking for a contract position!
Please contact Claire Murphy for more information on 0466 872 102. We look forward to receiving your application