Linked with a tertiary education institution, this fantastic business works with students to assist them in succeeding with their tertiary education where otherwise the odds may have been against them. This organisation makes a real difference to the lives of those who take part in their programs, in addition to already overachieving their annual revenue budget and the financial targets for the business are significant. 500 employee business with global presence and joint ventures.
You will directly report into long standing and passionate HR Director, with strong dotted line to Capability Development Consultant to lead and manage end to end learning, development and capability across the business. Focus will be across strengthening organisational capability, leadership capability development, design and facilitation of programs and internal and external stakeholder relationship management. Building strong rapport with key managers and leaders of the business to understand needs and measure the results of learning and development in the business.
If you want to join a values driven organisation, this may be the right one for you!
- Must have tertiary education to be considered for this role
- Experience in Education sector would be advantageous, however not essential
- Strong experience in end to end learning and development
- Excellent facilitation and technical experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Good oral and written communication skills
Please contact Anja Finci for more information on 02 8011 4151. We look forward to receiving your application.