This Consumer goods organisation has an Australian-based Executive team and continues to expand it’s global footprint. With around 200 employees in ANZ, and backed by private equity, the organisation has a reputation for quality and a strong growth agenda.
Reporting into the HR Director and working closely with the Leadership and management teams, you will develop learning and development strategies and implement initiatives to optimise business capability. Working alongside the broader HR team, you will have the opportunity to build out the role to include Talent and OD, based on business requirements. You will manage the L&D program to deliver required training, coaching and development across the Group. You will:
- Set the learning and development direction for the business, ensuring it is aligned to business objectives;
- Develop and implement a leadership development curriculum;
- Design and implement strategies and programs to enhance talent management;
- Source, select and manage external L&D providers/coaches as required;
- Determine, develop and implement an on-line learning platform to enable a blended learning approach;
To be considered for this role you must have a successful track record in a senior learning and development role, ideally with experience in a greenfield environment.
- You will bring a broad background in learning and development consulting;
- You will have a strategic mind but also happy to roll your sleeves to get things delivered;
- You will have a pro-active and positive approach with demonstrated problem-solving ability;
- You will be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, evolving environment;
- You will have strong relationship management, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- You will have the capacity to travel interstate and overseas on occasion.
Please contact Jeanette White for more information on 02 8011 4151. We look forward to receiving your application.