This organisation is a Utilities provider across NSW and has a strong focus on quality customer service.
Working within a broader HR team, you will report directly to the Head of HR, with responsibility for providing generalist HR leadership and support to a white and blue collar employee base of around 300. This role will be key to driving a high performance environment through the implementation of the people strategy and building core capability. You will :
- Partner with Leadership team to build a high performance culture;
- Support business transformation including the delivery of effective organisational design activities;
- Provide ongoing advice, coaching and direction across a diverse range of human resource initiatives;
- Partner with People Services and COEs to deploy group wide strategies and frameworks;
- Deliver and embed performance management and development practices.
To be considered for this role you must have a strong background in the HR generalist field across both strategy and operations. You must have a pragmatic approach and well-developed business partnering experience, including clients at executive levels. You will:
- Have experience in developing and implementing initiative to drive a high performance culture;
- Have experience in organisational change management and/or business transformations;
- Have experience in complex ER/IR case management;
- Have strong consultation and advisory skills, with the ability to influence clients;
- Have experience across white and blue collar workforces.
Please contact Jeanette White for more information on 02 8011 4151. We look forward to receiving your application.