Our client is a dynamic, ASX listed business with state of the art offices in North Sydney. They are looking for an experienced Remuneration Analyst to join their team to support the Remuneration & Benefits manager on a 6 month contract basis.
As a Remuneration Analyst, your main responsibilities will be 60% devotion to Remuneration and 40% to Metrics. Reporting directly to the Remuneration & Benefits Manager to look after all areas of analysis. This role will include:
- Remuneration analysis & review
- Salary benchmarking
- Planning and preparing for remuneration cycle events
- Budgeting including FTEs, Headcount
- Metrics reporting framework of long and short term
- People Metrics, engagement and on boarding surveys, reporting, frameworks
- Performance review analysis
To be considered for this role you must have experience 3-5 years experience in an analyst role with exposure to remuneration and metrics. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills and a track record of building strong stakeholder relationships. You must have strong attention to detail and a passion for analytics!
You can call Chris Mewing on 0466 872 102 with any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.