Your new organisation is a reputable global professional services business. Due to business growth, they are seeking a HR Consulting Manager to join their tight knit and collaborative team in Sydney.
In this role, you will lead and deliver service delivery assessment and transformation programs with key clients across the APAC region.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing service delivery diagnostic data to identify gaps in performance and opportunities for improvement
- Leading workshops with stakeholders to gather insight into HR function capability, technologies, operating model or services
- Working with colleagues and clients to design, plan and deliver transformation initiatives
- Collaborating on HR consulting business development and sales offers
- Leveraging networks and professional relationships to expand group brand awareness
- Identifying opportunities to further develop internal HR consulting capability to grow the practice
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree in HR or equivalent, a postgraduate degree is highly desirable
- 5+ years experience leading HR service delivery and HR technology transformation projects, either in an internal or consulting capacity
- Knowledge of HR technology offerings in the marketplace including contemporary cloud based HCM applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong and sustainable relationships
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and conceptual thinking capabilities
- Adaptable and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to travel (up to 4 days per week)
Please contact Diana Naumoski for more information on 02 8011 4151. We look forward to receiving your application.